▪ Kills viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other illnesses.
▪ Kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, and other diseases.
▪ Kills fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete’s foot, thrush, diaper rash, and other infections.
▪ Expels or kills tapeworms, lice, giardia and other parasites.
▪ Provides a nutritional source of quick energy.
▪ Boosts energy and endurance, enhancing physical
and athletic performance.
▪ Improves digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
▪ Improves insulin secretion and utilization of blood glucose.
▪ Relieves stress on pancreas and enzyme systems of the body.
▪ Reduces symptoms associated with pancreatitis.
▪ Helps relieve symptoms and reduce health risks
associated with diabetes.
▪ Reduces problems associated with malabsorption syndrome and cystic fibrosis.
▪ Improves calcium and magnesium absorption and supports the development of strong bones and teeth.
▪ Helps protect against osteoporosis.
▪ Helps relieve symptoms associated with gallbladder disease.
▪ Relieves symptoms of Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and stomach ulcers.
▪ Improves digestion and bowel function.
▪ Relieves pain and irritation caused by
▪ Reduces inflammation.
▪ Supports tissue healing and repair.
▪ Supports and aids immune system function.
▪ Helps protect the body from breast, colon, and other cancers.
▪ Is heart healthy; improves cholesterol ratio, reducing risk of heart disease.
▪ Protects protects against heart disease and atherosclerosis.
▪ Helps prevent periodontal disease and tooth decay.
▪ Functions as a protective antioxidant.
▪ Helps to protect the body from harmful free radicals that promote premature aging and degenerative disease.
▪ Does not deplete the body’s antioxidant reserves like other oils do.
▪ Improves utilization of essential fatty acids and protects them from oxidation.
▪ Helps relieve symptoms associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.
▪ Relieves symptoms associated with prostate enlargement.
▪ Reduces epileptic seizures.
▪ Dissolves kidney stones.
▪ Helps prevent liver disease.
▪ Is lower in calories than all other fats.
▪ Supports thyroid function.
▪ Promotes loss of excess weight by increasing metabolic rate.
▪ Is utilized by the body to produce energy vs. being stored as body fat like other dietary fats.
▪ Helps prevent obesity.
▪ Applied topically, helps to form a chemical
barrier on the skin to ward off infection.
▪ Reduces symptoms associated with psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
▪ Supports the natural chemical balance of the skin.
▪ Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
▪ Promotes healthy looking hair and complexion.
▪ Helps control dandruff.
▪ Provides protection from damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
▪ Does not form harmful by-products when heated to normal cooking temperature like other vegetable oils do.
▪ Has no harmful or discomforting side effects.
▪ Is completely nontoxic to humans.
From the Coconut Research Center, established in Colorado by Dr. Bruce Fife, N.D., Bestselling Author of 'Coconut Cures: Preventing and Treating Common Health Problems with Coconut'.